Speak up, speak out.



ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, September 19, 2010

His love is all she knows.

You disgust me. Monster. Less than three? *thumbs down.

Thats my new facebook profile picture. I really really like this picture eh. Anyway, I was home this whole day. No life? I agree. Initially planned on meeting Matthew or something, but I didn't contact him and neither did he. Next time then. :) I didn't really touch any books today. I was using the computer + itouch the whole day. Awww. Went out for dinner with my Mum at some coffee shop. Dad went to work already. Too bad. I have nothing to blog about, as usual. I just have to fill in this space here and I'm gonna shut down the comp and use my itouch. I feel so damn addicted to that thing. Gah. I just downloaded Sims 3 Ambitions. Heh. I think its damn cool. A bit boring, but doesn't matter. ;);) Oh man. I have an ulcer on the tip of my tongue and its really very very pain. Oh, and to you. You knew very very well that I was in love with him. Yet you went to happily talk to him? I know you had something against me cause of heaven knows what. But really. What is this man? I'm not saying that I'm pissed with you or what. I just think its damn weird and damn sudden kay. And, I'm not saying that it matters anything to me at all. Cause really, I don't give a damn. And I couldn't care less. Maybe I'm just a little disappointed in him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment