skip to main |
skip to sidebar
如果 有一天 我不再对你说我想你,
我不再对你说我爱你, 我不再主动找你,
我也不会吃醋, 恭禧你 你自由了,
而我 也真的放下了.

What is life? Whats the use when you break inside? You know how much one blow could put me down. But it wasn't just one blow that you gave me. It was continuous. You won't stop. You refuse to. Even until now. What kind of a human are you? I really wish I knew who you really were before I got so emotionally attached. Really, what the heck. And it isn't the first time. You treat every single girl that has ever loved you wholeheartedly like dirt. You don't know what a girl is thinking. You push the blame to the girl, making her feel terrible and remorseful. When rightfully, you were the one in the wrong. You just somehow knew how to manipulate it to seem otherwise. Thats what I hate about you. But, I cannot say that I have never loved you. I really did. But you disappointed me. You made me regret falling, cause you weren't there to catch me. You left. Like all the rest. Less than three. Last time. --- Phys paper was shit. I guess I'm really going to retain already. Oh yeah, Ted was taking the paper in the hall together with the 4E5N! Thumbs up! Hahaha. I couldn't concentrate on the paper because I was dozing off. I didn't sleep again last night. I just couldn't fall asleep. My daily routine excludes sleep. My life = great right? I know. I love my life too. Aw well. I need to find something happy in my life. And fast. Really. What the heck. By the way, I love this picture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment